One of Dart’s own, Yifei Zhang, has taken it upon himself to put together the Dart Family Dinner. This is how Yifei describes what you can expect every other Friday evening from 7-9.
Sandwiches on the run. Microwaved pizza for dinner. Bar appetizers washed down with a swig of frothy beer.
Face it. As young, happening professionals in Boston, we don’t always take the time to enjoy our food.
Dart’s Family Dinner is our way of changing that.
Every other Friday, a group of our friends and “family” will meet for good ol’ fashioned food and drinks around Boston/Cambridge. It’s a chance to turn off the Crackberry/iPhone, tune into some interesting conversation, and enjoy a nice, slow meal with folks you like.
Why should you attend?
- To meet fellow Dart-ees outside of a business context.
- To continue your conversations from Pokin’ Holes in a more relaxed setting.
- To explore the city’s unique, off-the-beaten-track restaurants.
- To take a 2-hour “vacation” from your fast-forward schedule.
- To give yourself a real meal to look forward to.
When & Where
Dinners are on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month, 7pm to 9pm. The schedule is as follows:
Oct. 2 – Addis Red Sea
Oct. 16 – Tupelo
Nov. 6 – Homemade Sushi Potluck
Nov. 20 – Trattoria Di Monica
Dec 4 – TBA
Dec 18 – Kaze Shabu Shabu
Space is limited at each dinner – so make sure that you RSVP in order to be guaranteed a spot. Hope to see you around!
Photo courtesy of yashima.